sábado, 25 de setembro de 2010

I AM A WITCH by Sandi Thomas


"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~Anais Nin

I AM A WITCH by Sandi Thomas
by Witch Women of the World on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 11:15pm
When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a "Witch".
When I stand up for those I love, they call me a Witch.
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts, or do things my own way, they call me a Witch.
Being a witch entails raising my children to be strong people
Who have a solid sense of personal and social responsibility
Who are not afraid to stand up for what they believe inWho love and respect themselves for the beautiful beings they are.
Being a witch means that I am free to be the wonderful creature I am,
With all my own intricacies, contradictions, quirks and beauty.
Being a witch means I won't compromise what's in my heart.
It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak up against it, I am defined as a witch.
The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone else's maid or when I act a little selfish.
I am proud to be a witch!
It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.
By Goddess, I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So, try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.
And if that makes me a witch, so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.
I love this, I can call myself a witch now and not feel bad about it!
SO MOTE IT BE!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000143706768&v=info

4 comentários: