sexta-feira, 18 de maio de 2007

Hécate

Thou stands before
the gates of Hecate's Shrine.

Close thy eyes and think of a three-way-crosspath,
where thou stands.
See the moon as the only shape at the darkened sky.
Imagine that thou carries food with thee as sacrifice.
Lay the offerings in the middle of the imagined crossway
and speak out loud or in mind:
Hail to thee, Hecate, Mother of Old

Hail to thee, Artemis of the crossroads,
Trivia, Goddess of the three roads,
let me walk the ancient path again

Hail to thee, Propylaia,
let me enter through thy sacred gate

Hail to thee, Kleidouchos,
lend me thy keyes for vision

Hail to thee,  Propolos,
send me thy heavenly guidance and aid

Hail to thee, mighty Phosphoros,
send light and love my darkened ways.

Hail to thee, mighty Mother of Old,
accept my sacrifice and let me dare to enter

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário